Since 1998 The Minstrel Foundation for Music & Arts Advancement has contributed $2 million to deserving young people in Toronto. This includes 37,000 music lessons at inner city music schools and 4400 students experiencing summer music camps.
In addition to lessons and camps, we also assist with the purchasing of instruments, student participation in music festivals, books and post secondary education for advanced musical studies.
What We've Achieved for Summer of 2016
- Two week overnight camp at Hart House Farm.
- ROM Day Camp for 2 students.
- National Music Camp for 22 students.
- Canadian Opera Camp for 4 students.
- Humber College Jazz Summer Program for 4 students.
- Music at Port Milford for 1 student.
- Harbourfront Camp for 19 students.